The Only Crane



They did the same everyday
nothing did they do new
their mind had limits sadly
they all followed the same queue

They all looked upon me
like I was a martian
as they were all ducks
while I was the only crane

Uniqueness won't feed you
said some in jealousy
" you're abnormal" they say
but that's not what I see.

They just replicate the work
they did on all the yesterdays
But I innovate and execute
which is up against what they say.

They say that they think out of box
and claim they are intellects
But I'm the one who gets rid of the box
and make them guilty for the false claims made

You are dangerous ,not fit to live
they tried to exile me out
From the society they state is peaceful
and that I will be a violent sprout.

They extracted the creativity out of me
and made me do what they did
but this only fed my tummy
not the mind or heart did it.

But Mountains never lean down
to match with others down the valley
so I left their 'society'
with my precious possession I value.



















Comments

Popular Posts